Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Some Numbers From This Morning's Run:

5:20 Time I got out no the road running.

16 Degrees Farenheit showing on the car wash sign when I passed it at 5:58 this morning.
Although that sounds a little high to me; it sure felt colder than that. Brrrrrrrr!

0 Number of other runners I saw on the road.

5 Number of miles run this morning.

50 Number of minutes it took me to run.

25 Number of minutes it took me to thaw out after running in the cold.

3 comments:

Wade said...

Matthew, you live in a cold, snowy dark place in the winter. You might consider a treadmill. Nevertheless, way to go to the extreme.

Amanda said...

you are seriously nutso. . . you're going to get frostbite! the running didn't warm you up at all?

Amanda said...

p.s. there's a reason you didn't see anyone running in the morning. . . i get up at that time but go to a nice warm gym. . . way to go though. that's dedication!