Last Saturday I ran 10 miles for the first time. Was quite the experience. I have a 5-mile route that starts and ends at our house so I just did that twice, with a little bit of walking and drinking water half way through. Ran in the evening after a long day; we had returned from camping overnight at our property in Duchesne and I had done yard work in the afternoon. The weather was interesting - it rained buckets on me a couple of times, but at least it cooled the temperatures down to a manageable level.
This week I ran 5 miles on Tuesday morning and just finished a 7-mile run this morning. I feel like my body is starting to get used to running those mid-distances (5 to 7 miles) without getting too fatigued. Will try for 12 miles on Saturday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment