So even though I haven't been blogging the past couple of weeks I have kept up with my running for the most part.
Two weeks ago, instead of running on my Friday schedule, I went mountain biking with my brother-in-law down at Gooseberry Mesa. It was my first time biking there and during the course of the day I took a somewhat major spill, bruising my rib and spraining my wrists. So I was not able to run on Monday of last week, but I did get my running in on Wednesday and Friday last week, 27 minutes straight running each time.
This week I ran Monday in the evening for 30 minutes straight, as well as a good 30-minute run last night at the community rec center while waiting for my daughter who was at a gymnastics class.
So things are on pace for me to run the Salt Lake City 5K coming up here in a couple of weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment